- Generation and analysis of new in vivo murine cancer models
- Molecular analysis of murine and human cancer cells
- Immunohistochemical staining
- in vivo imaging (BLI, μCT- und MR-imaging)
- MD or PhD in molecular biology
- Experience in molecular biology, in vivo mouse models, immunohistochemistry and cell culture
Please submit your application (including a detailed CV, list of publications, two references and a brief statement of research interests)
- A varied job in a highly interesting and challenging research topic
- A fair working environment with appreciative cooperation
- Possibility to develop side projects according to personal interests
- Internal and external training opportunities
- Flexible working time models to support family life
- Occupational health management offers
- Local transport ticket at a discount for UoC employees
Working at the University Hospital Cologne and the Medical Faculty means helping to shape the future - the future of medicine, of patients and, of course, your own future. You benefit from 59 clinics and institutes as well as numerous other departments and facilities and more than 10,000 jobs. The Faculty of Medicine of the University of Cologne and the University Hospital Cologne assume important social tasks in research, teaching and patient care. A close network with many university and non-university partners guarantees an internationally successful science and the excellent education of our students.
The research group of Prof. Dr. Dr. Roland Ullrich aims at discovering novel molecular targeted therapies in cancer. We apply biochemical and cell biological approaches, as well as various distinct genetically engineered mouse models of cancer to unravel drug synergies of (immune) targeted compounds. We are seeking for a highly motivated postdoc with a focus on the in vivo and in vitro functional characterization of drug efficacy for the treatment of lung cancer and lymphoma. The successful candidate will be driving individual projects and will work in a highly collaborative environment.